Sillbird STEM 12-in-1 Education Solar Robot Toys-190 Pieces DIY Building Science Experiment Kit for kids Aged 8-10+,Solar Powered by the Sun
£26.45 in stock
2 used from £26.45
- 12 different building robots which can move on land or wate for your child to build, two levels as to complexity, starting from entry level for younger child to advanced level for older child to challenge their manipulative skills.This is a great way for your child to get started in robotics toy.
- Powered by the sun,no batteries needed.The robot kit includes a solar power panel that collects solar heat energy into an electric energy drive motor, which drives the gears to make the machine run smoothly.Offers your child practical experiences of working with green technology, let them learn about renewable energy sources and have fun doing it with.
- This science toys will teach children how to engineer a robot that uses solar power, while help to develop manual dexterity,problem solving skills, improve logical thinking,self-confidence and promotes the importance of teamwork & collaboration.
- Improve your child's imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own robots with 190 easy-build pieces parts & accessories. We include guide for 12 robot designs in details from level 1 to level 2, easy to build as guide step by step.It's fit for boys and girls aged 8-10 and older, great robot toys encourage your child to learn through play.
- All pieces are sturdy and durable, which are made of premium quality harmless and non-toxic ABS plastic. Great gift for birthday| |Children's Day| Christmas| Chanukah| Easter| STEM| summer camp activities| back to school.
ELEGOO Smart Robot Car Kit V3.0 Plus Compatible with Arduino IDE with UNO R3 Board, Line Tracking Module, Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Module, Intelligent & Educational Toy Car Robotic Kit for Kid Teen Adult
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational kit for beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge. It is an integration solution for robotics learning and it works for education and Arduino IDE projects.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2.54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- Refined Tutorial: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included. You can download the tutorials online from our official website.
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Applicable Age: 12+
The Robotic Process Automation Handbook: A Guide to Implementing RPA Systems
1 used from £23.69
|Number Of Pages||368|
Thames & Kosmos 620375 Smart Machines, Program and Control Your Robots with Your Tablets/Smartphones, 8 Models, Ages 8+
- This kit gives kids a simple, fun, and customizable introduction to robotics that lets them build eight motorized machines
- Requires a tablet or smartphone
- Using the app interface, you can program the robots you build to behave based on the feedback coming from the ultrasound sensor
- A full-color, 64-page step-by-step illustrated manual helps kids assemble all of the models and teaches them about robotics in the real world
- The ultrasonic sensor works on the same principle as sonar
Build Your Own Robot Arm
- Winner of Educational Toy of the Year in the prestigious Toy of the Year Awards
- Not only is it educational but it also extremely fun. It's based on real life industrial robot arms.
- No tools required and can be built by hand. Rotates through a full 360 degrees and can lift small objects 35 cm in the air and 25 cm outwards.
- Has many additional builds including a chopper and scorpion and can be redesigned and reassembled into a variety of different shapes and forms.
£56.63 in stock
2 used from £60.08
|Number Of Pages||544|
LEGO 31313 Mindstorms EV3 Robotics Kit, 5 in 1 App Controlled Model with Programmable Interactive Toy Robot, RC, Servo Motor and Bluetooth Hub, Coding Skills Boost Set for Kids
£259.99 in stock
- Build and program walking, talking and thinking robot toys that do anything you can imagine
- Includes EV3 Brick and three servo motors, plus colour, touch and IR sensors
- Control and command your robot with the enclosed remote control or download the free app for your smart device
- Building instructions for five robots included download bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO
- LEGO Mindstorms building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
CONSTRUCT & CREATE The Source Wholesale Hydraulic Robot Arm
- Educational build it yourself Hydraulic Robot Arm
- Comes with 229 pieces
- Powered by hydraulic power – not batteries
VEX Robotics Robotic Arm by HEXBUG
£20.00 in stock
- This unique kit challenges you to build your own fully functional VEX Robotics Robotic Arm with four points of motion, allowing you to pick up objects with the featured articulated claw.
- The arm can raise objects upto 14 inches high, extend 10 inches outwards and rotate 360 degrees, giving easy movement of your chosen item.
- HEXBUG believes in using the fun of robotic toys to teach kids important STEM principles through hands on learning.
- The VEX Robotics Robotic Arm was recently named the Educational Toy of the Year at the New York Toy Awards.
Learn Robotics with Raspberry Pi: Build and Code Your Own Moving, Sensing, Thinking Robots
|Number Of Pages||240|