Warhammer 40, 000: Mechanicus (PS4)
£32.99 in stock
- Augment - flesh is weak! Upgrade your tech-priests with weapons, support items, servo-skulls and other mechanical augments as you assemble your cohort. Customise your team's disciplines, choosing from multiple character classes to create a squad for every playstyle.
- difficult decisions - Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your ARK mechanic us, the caestus metal I can, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique play through. Be warned, however, the more you explore each Tomb, the greater the rewards but also greater the threat.
- unique tactical combat - Engage in immersive strategic combat that will test your mettle under the extreme pressure of the xenos ambush. Access your most powerful weapons and abilities by using cognition points and advance on your enemy without pause. Fear not, the omnissiah favours the brave.
- the library of immersion - A compelling story written by Black library author, Ben counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus mechanic us faction, with each character having their own personalities and Agendas. Feel the tension and Admire the devotion with unique visual effects and breathtaking audio
Warhammer: Chaosbane (PS4)
2 used from £26.00
- THE FIRST HACK N'SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, with a story written by Mike Lee (oﬀicial Games Workshop writer) and enhanced by a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas (The Lord of the Rings Online)
- A MODERN HACK N'SLASH: 4 character classes, each with diﬀerent styles of gameplay, skills and specific customisation options
- AN XXL BESTIARY: over 70 monsters, all serving the gods of Chaos, and unique bosses
- A GAME MADE FOR CO-OP. Solo or with 4 players, locally or online, the interface and complementary character classes are fully designed for co-op
- HIGH REPLAY VALUE: in addition to the Story mode, a boss-rush mode, an infinite number of dungeons and weekly challenges make for an even more intense game experience
Maximum Games Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr (PS4)
£9.95 in stock
4 used from £9.97
- The first Action-RPG game taking place in the immensely popular universe of Warhammer 40,000
- An open world sandbox game in a persistent universe, bringing a huge variety of missions
- Brutal and tactical combats through a storyline influenced by the community of players
- 3 different classes of characters, each with a deep playstyle customisation system
- A vast universe to explore and various planets where to investigate, solo or with up to 4 team members
Space Hulk (PS4)
2 used from £8.71
- "WE ARE THE VANGUARD OF HONOUR. CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLOOD ANGELS. WE BRING DEATH.!"
- The first Space Hulk video game in almost 20 years!
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe!
- Official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
- Turn-based tactical strategy! Based on the popular and iconic board game.
Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War Master Collection (PC DVD)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War Winter Assault
Space Hulk Deathwing Enhanced Edition (PS4)
4 used from £21.00
- Play as a Space Marine Terminator.
- Customize each class in solo and multiplayer and unlock devastating weapons, including an expanded arsenal exclusive to the Enhanced Edition.
- Plunge into the Space Hulk and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers, including new, deadlier enemies.
- Special Missions bring infinite replayability to both solo and multiplayer modes, with randomly-generated objectives and enemy spawns for every game chapter.
Space Hulk Tactics (PS4)
4 used from £12.64
- A faithful adaptation of the Warhammer 40, 000 board game Space Hulk, with a fresh twist to the classic rules.
- Engage in bloody tactical battles aboard a gigantic Space Hulk.
- Play through two campaigns from the point of view of the Blood Angels, and for the first time in a Space Hulk game, the deadly Genestealers!
- Customize your units of Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and even Genestealers with hundreds of cosmetic items, cards, and equipment.
- Challenge players online, playing either Genestealers or one of four Space Marines Chapters.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Collector's Edition (PC CD)
- Celebrate the return of Dawn of War with a host of exclusive premium collectibles in the Dawn of War III Collector's Edition. Includes full game and the following content:
- Gabriel Angelos' iconic "Godsplitter Daemon Hammer" replicae (14.2" x 4.2").
- 3 cloth faction banners mounted on wooden poles with custom artwork and slogans (25" x 15.2").
- "Master of War" bonus digital content pack with exclusive skins - Solaria's "Dark Queen", Taldeer's "Ghost Seer" and the Morkonaughts "Big Kustom" sets.
- Premium Disc Book
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)
3 used from £14.10
- Contains the original game experience PLUS additional exclusive Child Survivors content and all content (DLCs) previously released post-launch on PC
- Optimised console controls - now giving you direct control over survivors
- Inspired by real-life events, gritty, realistic and engaging
- Lead a group of civilians and help them survive the war, your choices impact on every person
- Craft items such as weaponry, alcohol, beds and stoves, toys and more
The Dwarves (PS4)
£9.94 in stock
8 used from £7.65
- TACTICAL REAL-TIME BATTLES: In the battles your few heroes will often fight against hundreds of enemies simultaneously. "Helm's Deep" sends its regards! COMPELLING STORY: The protagonist in the game is the dwarf Tungdil who grew up around humans. His knowledge about dwarves is limited to what he read in books. His epic journey through "Girdlegard" forms the story of the game. CROWD COMBAT: The dwarves' enemies have a flocking behavior and react physically correct: If a dwarf lands a mighty blow with a heavy war hammer, struck orcs are thrown back, and some of them might even be pushed into an abyss! DISCOVER THE WORLD: Trigger different events, for example side quests, dialogs with NPCs, or dialogs between party members. EXPLORE THE WORLD MAP: There are enemy groups moving around the world map. It's up to you whether you want to avoid orc armies or confront them as soon as possible. Of course, an early confrontation also means a more difficult fight...